Forum > Gamers Seeking Gamers

RMC: Adventure in the Grand Duchy of Karameikos

(1/3) > >>

EltonJ:
Hello, my name is Elton Robb.  I'm a fan of Rolemaster.  Before I do Eberron, I'd like to try something simple and easy for players to grasp.

I'd like to start a game in the Grand Duchy of Karameikos (I have a print copy I ordered from DriveThru).  I would like to use RM2/RMC.  Allowed Races are thus:
* Common Man -- Traladarans
* High Men -- Thyatians
* Mixed Men (see RMC1) -- half breeds
* Wood Elves -- Calrie Elves
* Fair Elves -- Vyalia Elves
* Orcs -- from the east of Karameikos (yes, you can play orcs)

You will need a copy of below:

I'll be allowing the following Professions:
From the Realm of Arms
* Fighter
* Thief
* Rogue
* Warrior Monk
From the Realm of Channeling
* Animist
* Cleric
* Healer
From the Realm of Essence
* Alchemist
* Magician
* Illusionist
From the Realm of Mentalism
* Mentalist
* Lay Healer
* Seer
Hybrid
* Astrologer
* Mystic
* Sorcerer
Semi-Spell Users
* Monk
* Bard
* Ranger
* Paladin (See RMCI and RMCII)

The following optional skill laws can be used: The complete skill descriptions in RMCII

I wanted to start a Rolemaster campaign.  I figured I could get more mileage with RM2/RMC than with RMSS.  Campaign will happen on Roll20. 

Majyk:
Much success and luck to you!

You should also post in the official ICE Discord server and even the FB page, also, if you don’t receive many hits here.

https://discord.gg/J28KuZe

EltonJ:

--- Quote from: Majyk on March 08, 2022, 12:35:57 AM ---Much success and luck to you!

You should also post in the official ICE Discord server and even the FB page, also, if you don’t receive many hits here.

https://discord.gg/J28KuZe

--- End quote ---

Thank you, very much!  I have posted on the official discord server and the unofficial one just now.

terefang:
puh ... the old Mystara Setting.

i hope that you have experience running B/X or BECMI flavored content under RM,
because the player experience might be entirely different from whats intended in writing.

EltonJ:
I have a beautiful layout ready to go on InDesign, and it won't export as a pdf.  But here is the raw file of my house rules.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version