Author Topic: Emer II Weather Table  (Read 2911 times)

Offline Terry K. Amthor

• OIC Points +0/-0
  • Great Book
    • Eidolon Studio
Emer II Weather Table
« on: May 12, 2009, 05:20:40 PM »
While working on Emer III, I was looking at the Emer II weather table (page 34) and realized that some of the temperatures were missing. Grr. Actually that book begs for a 2nd edition with a thorough edit pass and 'cleanup' of certain sections. What do you all think?

Anyway, thinking that it's better late than never, I've fixed that table, made a PDF and posted it on my file downloads page:

http://homepage.mac.com/terbob/FileSharing1.html

The file name is: Emer 2_Weather_Chart.pdf
Terry K. Amthor
Shadow World Author, Rolemaster & SpaceMaster Co-Designer, ICE co-founder.
Eidolon Studio Art Director

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
-- Clarke's First Law.

Offline RandalThor

• Sage
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Emer II Weather Table
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2009, 01:54:57 AM »
As neat as 'cleaning up' Emer II would be, I would much rather see something new put out. The problems with the earlier version doesn't distract enough to make it unusable (or unlikeable - is that even a word?  :D), so no need to go over done material. New stuff. That's where it's at I tell ya!  ;D
Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Scratch that. Power attracts the corruptible.

Rules should not replace the brain and thinking.

Offline Mhairtrym

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2009, 06:41:02 PM »
I tend to agree with RandalThor, newer material would still be where I lean.  I enjoyed the Emer books.  Thank you for the correction.   Really depends on the time and effort it would take to fully correct a earlier edition and how much impact it would have on the newer ones.

On a side note do you plan to have some new magic items mixed in with the new Emer III book? At least some of the Emer based ones?  I know a future project was to do an artifacts book. 

Offline dekdarion

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2009, 10:51:51 AM »
thanks terry   ;D

Offline Vince

• Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2009, 02:40:31 PM »
I suppose that creators really do what the inspiration and motivation tells them to do in a concret time.

But i also prefer new things if it is possible.

Order of the Iron Crown

(RM2+ Shadow World+ GM)