Author Topic: Info on races for Govon, Star crown empire  (Read 2994 times)

Offline Mhairtrym

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Info on races for Govon, Star crown empire
« on: April 29, 2009, 04:12:07 PM »
I have Star crown empire and SW master Atlas 4th edition.  But one thing I noticed missing was mention of the sub race that makes up Fydon Fey.  I really liked the Star Crown Empire as an Isolated campaign location away from the main events going on in Emer and Jaiman.  With the option of moving to those places later once PC's were higher level.  I was coming up with possible races and I got these:
Shay
Muadani
Centuars
Erlini
Dwarves
Kuluku

However the peole of Fydon Fey and Feqal Ruecha were not mentioned.
From Star Crown Empire:
Feyans are tall, with dark hair and eyes, fair skin, and little body hair.  Ussually live  150 years.

Just curious what others used and what an official opinion would be, on the race to use.  I was leaning towards Laan, or possible Lydians.  I know many others used this location for the same reasons.  Any other input you might have would be nice.

Offline Rasyr-Mjolnir

• Inactive
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Info on races for Govon, Star crown empire
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2009, 04:52:41 PM »
Feyans sound a like a Zori or Laan variant.

Offline RandalThor

• Sage
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2009, 11:35:57 PM »
Aren't the Kuluku the forest-people of Khum-Kaan jungle in SE Emer? I did not think that they were found anywhere else - except as the highly altered bodyguards of the Raven Queen of Gaalt. Or not.
Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Scratch that. Power attracts the corruptible.

Rules should not replace the brain and thinking.

Offline Mhairtrym

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2009, 08:48:31 AM »
Aren't the Kuluku the forest-people of Khum-Kaan jungle in SE Emer? I did not think that they were found anywhere else - except as the highly altered bodyguards of the Raven Queen of Gaalt. Or not.

Yeah same race now the reason I have it on the list is Shadow world Atlas 4th eddition.  If you look under lands, Govon, you will see areas listed with letters.  One of the jungle areas had that race as the majority of that area.  I would have to get home to see which specific part of the land they lived on.  It was not really mentioned in the Star Crown empire book.  Now I went with what was listed in the atlas.  The issue with the atlas was it lumps Fydon Fey, Feqal Ruecha and the Dwarf realm as one letter and lists main race Dwarves.  Of course the atlas could of been mistaken.

Offline Witchking20k

• Revered Elder
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2009, 01:10:59 PM »
I jst found a copy of the Star Crown online.......I can't wait.....my collection is nearing completion.
Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.