Author Topic: Xa-ar  (Read 18046 times)

Offline egdcltd

• Revered Elder
  • OIC Points +70/-70
    • Azukail Games
Re: Xa-ar
« Reply #100 on: November 22, 2008, 04:04:24 PM »
I print pdfs out myself, then take them to Staples to get them bound. It uses a fair amount of ink at home, but the prices I got from Staples for them printing them out was a bit high.
I made some things! Azukail Games

Offline thrud

• Revered Elder
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #101 on: November 23, 2008, 04:41:14 AM »
My preferred method would be to print the material myself on my duplex laser printer then put the papers in (I don't know what you may call it?) plastic pockets and then in a binder. It's a little bit on the exensive side but the good news is you'll never wear it out and it's practically indestructible + it makes flipping through the pages very easy.

P.S. I still like the printed books best of all. D.S.

Offline NicholasHMCaldwell

• GCP
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Director of Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd.
« Reply #102 on: November 23, 2008, 06:02:37 AM »
ICE and I are sorting out the prices and mechanism to get Xa-ar and others into print. The awkwardness is not the printing per se (though the printed version will have to be in black&white with an extra page for the one map page that must be in colour, as going all-colour would be extortionate) but in the fulfilment, i.e. the physical shipping and handling of the printed books from printer to customer

Best wishes,
Nicholas
Dr Nicholas HM Caldwell
Director, Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd
Publisher of Rolemaster, Spacemaster, Shadow World, Cyradon, HARP & HARP SF, and Cyberspace, with products available from www.drivethrurpg.com
Author: Mentalism Companion, GURPS Age of Napoleon, Construct Companion, College of Magics, HARP SF/HARP SF Xtreme