Author Topic: SpaceMaster Express  (Read 18971 times)

Offline Dark Mistress

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: SpaceMaster Express
« Reply #120 on: June 21, 2009, 07:54:47 PM »
Oh I have all the SM2 books and some of the PDF's of the books that are starting to get in rough shape from use.

SM2 will always be my ICE game of choice it was the first game from ICE I ever played. So it will always be a bit special for me. I like SM:P but prefer SM2, just like I like RMSS/FRP, but after RMC came out we switched to it. Some of the stuff in the newer editions are well done and we even use in the older versions but all and all we like the older versions of the game a bit better. Talents having a cost and being bought was one of the best things they did instead of leaving it as a random roll :) which while fun at times and made for some really wild characters, it also could completely destroy character concepts.

Where do you live??? You would totally love our group!

Yeah yeah i know threadomancy, but due to RL i haven't been around in a long time. Anyways I live in the STL. Famous for have the worlds largest half of a McDonalds arch but silver, toasted ravioli, and... well i am sure we are famous for something else too.
Those willing to give up a little liberty for a little security deserve neither security nor liberty.

- Benjamin Franklin