Author Topic: RMU - when, and where is the marketing campaign?  (Read 2185 times)

Offline EltonJ

• Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: RMU - when, and where is the marketing campaign?
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2022, 08:23:04 PM »
Marc's head is going to explode.

I think a good marketing plan is needed for RMU.

Offline Jakob

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
    • Otherland Bookshop - The No. 1 Adress for Science Fiction, Fantasy, Horror and Role-Playing Games in Berlin, Germany
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2022, 01:27:01 PM »
I am doing my best to get the word out. As NO-ONE wanted to delay the release any further, the fact that it is actually coming out in ten days has given me very little time to get much done before the launch. I am hoping to do a lot between pdf and print though and then more post-print.

:o
I don't think I'm ever going to play RM again (I'm still trying to get my people to give either HARP or Against the Darkmaster a try), but I will still need to get this just to get a good look at it. Haven't followed the playtest at all, and the only RM I really know is RM Classic, so I guess I'll be in for a lot of surprises.

Offline EltonJ

• Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2022, 11:29:32 AM »
I am doing my best to get the word out. As NO-ONE wanted to delay the release any further, the fact that it is actually coming out in ten days has given me very little time to get much done before the launch. I am hoping to do a lot between pdf and print though and then more post-print.

:o
I don't think I'm ever going to play RM again (I'm still trying to get my people to give either HARP or Against the Darkmaster a try), but I will still need to get this just to get a good look at it. Haven't followed the playtest at all, and the only RM I really know is RM Classic, so I guess I'll be in for a lot of surprises.

I haven't even followed the playtest at all, and I'm in for some surprises myself.

Offline Thot

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2022, 09:31:40 AM »
Luckily, the marketing has begun. It's not much, but it is happening!