Author Topic: RMC group in desperate need of offensive spell caster  (Read 465 times)

Offline GM Max

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
RMC group in desperate need of offensive spell caster
« on: February 07, 2024, 04:36:33 AM »
we play weekly, tuesdays, 8pm EST.

free accounts on FGU VTT and new players welcome

game takes place in the world of greyhawk, year 585 CY, just as the greyhawk wars have ended. the city - state's armies are depleted, including the grand duchy of geoff, where the group is currently located. this has given rise to other, nefarious creatures. rumors of a cult rising in Orlane have been proven by the group, and it is quite possible a naga is behind this cult.

the group consists of a stout halfling burglar, halfling healer, and dwarf fighter. could have used an offensive spell caster last nite. magician, wizard, sorcerer, warlock

if you would like to fill the role, here is an invite to our discord. once there, contact me Immelmann / Ben

peace.

https://discord.gg/SRSFpSHT

Offline GrumpyOldFart

• Navigator
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Hey you kids! Get out of my dungeon!
Re: RMC group in desperate need of offensive spell caster
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2024, 11:41:18 AM »
Let's see... a druid who rarely bathes, doesn't use soap when he *does* bathe, and tends not to recognize property lines or privies.

Sound offensive enough for ya?
You put your left foot in, you put your left foot out... Traditional Somatic Components
Oo Ee Oo Aa Aa, Ting Tang Walla Walla Bing Bang... Traditional Verbal Components
Eye of Newt and Toe of Frog, Wool of Bat and Tongue of Dog... Traditional Potion Formula

Offline GM Max

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2024, 10:55:40 PM »
halfling high monk, stout halfling thief, and a dwarf fighter are still in need of an offensive spellcaster, or even a healer at this point, as the dwarf lost an ear this session to a ghoul strike.

Offline Dreven1

• Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2024, 04:29:12 PM »
halfling high monk, stout halfling thief, and a dwarf fighter are still in need of an offensive spellcaster, or even a healer at this point, as the dwarf lost an ear this session to a ghoul strike.
Not sure if this would help, but the PC's should be allowed to hire a Lay Healer or Healer to fill in the Temp slot until a real player can join?  Just an idea that I use when my players all choose DPS or Tankytanky.
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

Offline Pete_Keller

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2024, 10:03:33 PM »
Just an idea that I use when my players all choose DPS or Tankytanky.

When did the NHL Department of Player Safety get involved in this?  Was it when the goon ghoul took the ear off?

<Grins, ducks and runs>