Author Topic: RMC PbP Game Recruiting at rpgrm  (Read 3678 times)

Offline Thom @ ICE

• Aurigas Staff
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Thom@ironcrown.com
RMC PbP Game Recruiting at rpgrm
« on: November 14, 2007, 10:49:31 PM »
New Game recruiting at rpgrm...

Game Name: RMC Shades of Darkness
GM: Ranger

I'm looking at running a game based on reintroduced RMC. The game will be set in a home brew world that combines elements of both Shadow World and Middle Earth as well as several other game worlds into a rather, I hope, interesting world that is different and entertaining.  The Game will be for characters of 4-6th level, and will certainly need a balanced party.  Mages will have some disadvantages that will become apparent in play, actually any user of magic will have some issues in exchange for thier power.  I intend to start the game with some of the simpler classic sword and sorcery ideas dungeon crawls and outdoors adventures, that will start to build into an overarching story, hopefully, if the game lasts for some time. I need palyers who wish to post regularly, and can post lucid, descriptive narratives, ie not one or two line posts. And who wish to be in the game for a hopefully long haul.  If I can get at least four players interested I'll get the game started. 
  A couple of caviots, first the old Companions for RM2 may be useable with permission, BUT in the case where a Companion is reissued such as the forth coming RMC then any rules changes presented will take retroactive effect.
  I intend for the campaign to develop into a rather high powered affair though the game will start at a lower power level, due to certain effects of wars and disasters spawned by certain parties.
  If interested let me know.

Check it out at:
http://www.rpgrm.com/rmsmf/index.php?topic=2175
Email -    Thom@ironcrown.com

Offline Marc R

• Elder Loremaster
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • "Don't throw stones, offer alternatives."
    • Looking for Online Roleplay? Try RealRoleplaying
Re: RMC PbP Game Recruiting at rpgrm
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2007, 11:53:28 AM »
BTW, there are two forum pages of games recruiting players over there. (Not 2 games, 2 pages of games.)
The Artist Formerly Known As LordMiller

Looking for online Role Play? Try WWW.RealRoleplaying.Com

Offline Ranger

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2007, 07:56:53 PM »

I'm the GM trying to start the above listed game, by the way thanks Chosen GM - TJones67 for the assistance.
  I've had a couple of folks who expressed interest in the game, and I have decided to try to get a game started,  ??? I could not figure out how to open the thread on rpgrm, so I opened a thread on www.rpol.net. the game is on the Fantasy thread and I have changed the title to "Rise of a Dark Lord".  If anyone is interested in a PBP Role Master Classic game, stop by and take a look it will be some time before the game is ready to start but I hope to have 4-6 players for the game, though as long as I have at least two players the game will begin.

Thanks folks.

Offline ictus

• Navigator
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Even in the face of Armageddon......
    • RealRoleplaying
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2007, 12:13:44 AM »
There is a start here thread at the top of the forums:

http://www.rpgrm.com/rmsmf/index.php?topic=1698.0

As you will see it doesn't cover everything, but as we are a friendly bunch, all you have to do is PM one of the Grey Council for help.

This is the first time this kind of confusion has arison, so I'll look at adding some more help sections to avoid it happening again.

You can Vote for rpgRM here: http://www.rpggateway.com/cgi-bin/wyrm/rate.cgi?ID=11535
"White space is to be regarded as an active element, not a passive background" ...Jan Tschichold

Offline Ranger

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2007, 04:16:57 PM »

I've been in contact with the folks at RPGRM and I will have the game there, hopefully in the next day or so the board will be up and running, though it will be awhile before the game is ready to run. I'll update here when the game board is created and I've transfered things back to rpgrm.

Offline ictus

• Navigator
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Even in the face of Armageddon......
    • RealRoleplaying
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2007, 04:43:02 PM »
the gaming board is in place all you need to do is populate it.

HAVE FUN....

You can Vote for rpgRM here: http://www.rpggateway.com/cgi-bin/wyrm/rate.cgi?ID=11535
"White space is to be regarded as an active element, not a passive background" ...Jan Tschichold

Offline Ranger

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2007, 05:36:44 PM »
 :)  As Ictus said, thanks to the folks at rpgrm helping out the thread is open and I have started to populate it. For those who expressd interest I hope to see them there.
  The link is http://www.rpgrm.com/rmsmf/index.php?board=199.0

If the link does not work the game is titled Rise of a Dark Lord.
  Hopefully we will have fun with the game.
Thanks.