Forum > Shadow World

Haalkitaine large map

(1/4) > >>

Terry K. Amthor:
Here is a download of the City

Terry K. Amthor:
This is intended as a companion to the Haalkitaine citybook, just FYI.  It should be of sufficient resolution that you can take it to a local copy shop with a large-format inkjet printer and get a couple of copies printed out. They should be able to double it up (one for the GM, one for the PCs)  across the paper and not cost much more... I used to work at such a shop.

grodog:
Will the sewers and catacombs maps also be available for larger-format printing, Terry?

Allan.

Terry K. Amthor:

--- Quote from: grodog on November 21, 2019, 09:12:13 AM ---Will the sewers and catacombs maps also be available for larger-format printing, Terry?

Allan.

--- End quote ---

I suppose it would be possible; I could scale them up (there is a full-page sewer map and two pages of catacombs) though I would just be scaling them up from the book. And I admit that I am hesitant to hand those out for free. What is that old saying about the cow and milk?  ;)

Jenkyna:

--- Quote from: Terry K. Amthor on November 21, 2019, 09:33:07 AM ---And I admit that I am hesitant to hand those out for free. What is that old saying about the cow and milk?  ;)

--- End quote ---

Could they be made available as a part of the book download from DriveThruRPG?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version