Forum > ICE News and Discussion

Director's Briefing ( HARP Fantasy, 14th August 2012)

<< < (4/4)

Fabio Milito Pagliara:

--- Quote from: NicholasHMCaldwell on August 14, 2012, 04:12:08 AM ---
The proper price for the HARP Fantasy pdf is 20 US dollars. However, as we promised in previous Briefings, we are making a special time-limited offer for any ICE fan who would like to buy the new HARP Fantasy pdf. Use the following link to buy the HARP Fantasy pdf for a mere 5 (yes, FIVE) dollars
http://www.rpgnow.com/index.php?discount=91524
(if you prefer www.drivethrurpg.com/index.php?discount=91524 and so on for all the other OBS affiliates. You may need to directly put in the discount code 91524 at the checkout screen.)

This is a time-limited offer and will END on 15th September. Do not procrastinate, do not dither, just take advantage of it.

--- End quote ---

thank you, just bought the HARP to get back in the fold :)

I owe most (if not all) RM2 and RMSS books, and various LotRRPG supplement and original game :)

I got back thank to Aaron that informed me of the recent playtest of Unified RM :)

very good news :)

markc:
Welcome back Fabio Milito Pagliara.
MDC

NicholasHMCaldwell:
We have crossed the third milestone marker with HARP Fantasy ascending to Electrum Metal Ranking on RPGNow (and Copper Metal Ranking on DriveThru; separate counts.) I believe this is the first time any ICE product has reached Electrum status on RPGNow. The next milestone marker to strive for is Gold Metal Ranking.

Best wishes,
Nicholas

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version