Author Topic: Product 3 Release Update  (Read 7733 times)

Offline Defendi

• OIC Points +0/-0
  • Final Redoubt Press
    • Final Redoubt Press
Re: Product 3 Release Update
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2007, 04:46:02 AM »
Whew hoo!

I think the ICE crowd isn't going to be able to get me on the hot sellers list this month alone, so I just sent out an announcement to all RPGNow buyer allowing e-mail and asked for Volunteer buyers there as well.

The big hot sellers list shows me in the 60s with HARP and the 90s with the others.  I THINK that represents yesterday's sales data.
The Echoes of Heaven:  Available for HARP and Rolemaster.  www.FinalRedoubt.com

Offline PiXeL01

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Seeing things from the top of Mt. Fuji
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2007, 08:02:01 AM »
I completed reading it and now I am writting something. Dont know if it will do it justice though
PiXeL01 - RM2/RMC Fanboy

I think violence in games only causes violence in real life if the person in question has an insufficient mental capacity to deal with the real world in the first place. But, that's more the fault of poor genetics and poorer parenting than it is the fault of a videogame

Offline Defendi

• OIC Points +0/-0
  • Final Redoubt Press
    • Final Redoubt Press
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2007, 07:35:50 PM »
That sounds like you liked it.  I hope so.  :)

Offline PiXeL01

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Seeing things from the top of Mt. Fuji
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2007, 02:32:39 AM »
It was a very nice read and you can sign me up for the next one as well hehe
PiXeL01 - RM2/RMC Fanboy

I think violence in games only causes violence in real life if the person in question has an insufficient mental capacity to deal with the real world in the first place. But, that's more the fault of poor genetics and poorer parenting than it is the fault of a videogame

Offline mocking bird

• Navigator
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2007, 03:20:34 PM »
Just an observation but the HARP version is on the top sellers list (17) rather than the OGL one.  I will take that as a good sign that HARP is doing well.

Along those lines, if it isn't too priveleged info - are you selling more of one version or mostly the 4-stat packs?
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.    Buddha

Offline Defendi

• OIC Points +0/-0
  • Final Redoubt Press
    • Final Redoubt Press
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2007, 07:34:41 PM »
OGL goes copper most quickly.  I think in the long run I sell more straight OGL than I do packs.  It's hard to tell because I do these buy everything pushes at the begining.

Only about 2/3 of my volunteers have bought.  When the rest buy, it should pop the rest on top.  I haven't actually announce the release on a prodominantly OGL forum yet, except to exisitng customers.  Thanks for the reminder.