Author Topic: Anyone in Michigan???  (Read 13775 times)

Offline sunwolf

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Anyone in Michigan???
« Reply #40 on: March 31, 2009, 12:54:00 PM »
Milan, much closer to my neck of the woods.  As soon as family issues are resolved ( a few weeks?) I will be in touch.
Anything that makes the GMs life easier without messing the game up will always get a vote from me.

Offline Zhaleskra

• Wise Elder
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2009, 07:18:36 PM »
*Sigh* Looks like I'll have to put it off again. Because of another worker quitting and my boss not wanting to hire a replacement, my hours are getting adjusted and neither option is favorable.
#LotorAllura2024

Offline sunwolf

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2009, 01:50:33 PM »
On the bright side you have a job, not a given in this state.  Once your schedule assumes some normalcy let me know.
Anything that makes the GMs life easier without messing the game up will always get a vote from me.

Offline Zhaleskra

• Wise Elder
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2009, 12:47:39 PM »
My employer hired not one, but two new people, so I am fully expecting my schedule to return to normal on May 5, 2009.
#LotorAllura2024

Offline Wolfhound

• Wise Elder
  • OIC Points +10/-10
  • nothin' ta see here...
    • World of Ærnth/Channel Cities
« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2010, 11:49:04 AM »
Unfortunately, due to time constraints the Flint group is rarely getting together anymore, and on the rare occasions when we do, it is usually for one-shot games and rarely do we use any RM systems anymore.  While Kronok (sp??) has been trying to pull sessions together now and then while no longer running the campaign that he had started, I was hoping to get a chance to run games in my home-brew setting that has been growing since the early 1980's, but never really got the chance with the Flint group. 

Thus I'm trying to gauge if there would be much interest from people in the Tri-cities area (Saginaw, Bay City, Midland) or surrounding areas (Flint, Lansing, Mt. Pleasant, etc.) in participating in a game that would be partially run via email with occasional table-top sessions (at my house in Midland, for some of the faster paced or key combat occurances)?  I have successfully run email based games in this setting previously, as well as having run campaigns in high school, college, and later within this setting.  The basics of the setting can be seen (as well as a log of an email game that had gone on for more than three years within the setting) at: http://channelcities.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

Note that only a very small portion of the setting info has been uploaded to the Channel Cities wiki so far, but if there is enough interest then I will start working to get more info up on the site. 

If interested please contact me via the email link (or by posting here and I will try to check periodically (but it may take some time due to forums taking more effort to use).
Wolfhound (aka Aaron Smalley)
World of Aernth/Channel Cities setting: www.ChannelCities.com
City of Archendurn & Dun Cru author (for RM/HARP)
Cur. projects: RMU Creature Law 1 & 2, No Quarter Under the Crown (campaign module for RMU)

Offline Zhaleskra

• Wise Elder
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #45 on: July 29, 2010, 10:15:45 AM »
It doesn't seem a good time for getting actual sit down groups together does it? While I have some experience with Fantasy Grounds, it lacks some of the feeling. To top that off, play-by-posts are either dying or boring me, or boring me because they're dying.
#LotorAllura2024