Author Topic: Printing Character sheet  (Read 1181 times)

Offline Crowthroat

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Printing Character sheet
« on: August 30, 2013, 02:59:08 PM »
I have signed up for and have downloaded the character, spell and arms law files. i have also downloaded the RMU character sheet PDF but i can't get it to print out. anyone know if there is an alternative source for the character sheet that might be more printer friendly?

Thanks guys, and keep slinging those dice!

Crowthroat
what is best in life?

Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women..... and cheesecake..... Lots of cheesecake!

Offline markc

• Elder Loremaster
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Printing Character sheet
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2013, 07:47:50 AM »
Crowthroat,
 First Welcome to the ICE Forums.

Second, that is strange that you cannot print it out. I assume you can print other stuff right?
  I also do not know of another PC sheet as I use that one, but a quick search on the web might help out.
MDC
Bacon Law: A book so good all PC's need to be recreated.
Rule #0: A GM has the right to change any rule in a book to fit their game.
Role Play not Roll Play.
Use a System to tell the story do not let the system play you.

Offline Crowthroat

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2013, 03:05:02 PM »
Hi Markc,

Thanks for the warm welcome, just so you know "crowthroat" is the nickname of my dwarf Haran. I play in the Southport Crew test game and i our GM who posts here as "Licheking" is giving general feed back. Yes i can print other PDFs but for some reason the Character sheet wont print, just keeps giving me an ERROR box.

I have looked on the web for an alternative source, but alas to no avail.

Fortunately our GM can provide me with a copy should i need one desperately, to be fair i posted the question just in case anyone else was suffering the same issue.

Well, thanks again for the welcome, i hope our feedback is helping. we're certainly enjoying fulfilling our end of the deal!

Take care, Crwothroat, (Mark)
what is best in life?

Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women..... and cheesecake..... Lots of cheesecake!

Offline arakish

• Navigator
  • OIC Points +5/-5
  • A joy of mine
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2013, 09:55:37 AM »
Crowthroat,

Well come to the Forums!

One method I have used is to send the print job through a PDF printer like Cute PDF Writer.  It worked for me and may not be the best method, but as said, it worked for me.

rmfr
"Beware those who would deny you access to information, for they already dream themselves your master."
— RMF Runyan in Sci-Fi RPG session (GM); quoted from the PC game SMAC.