Author Topic: A hurt book  (Read 1315 times)

Offline Rochndil

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Rolemaster uber alles!
A hurt book
« on: September 09, 2011, 08:30:07 AM »
Good morning!

I recently rescued a damaged copy of Essence Companion from evilbay, and need a little help. The book is in otherwise fair condition, but it's missing a few pages. If anyone with an intact copy could send me copies or scans of JUST pages 121-126 I would sincerely appreciate the help. I'll happily reimburse you for any copy/postage costs.

Let me know if you can help me out, and we'll finalize the arrangements. Thanks!

Rochndil, who is getting closer to completing the list...
Nobody tells me these things!

Offline providence13

• Navigator
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: A hurt book
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2011, 08:33:31 AM »
Rochndil, I hear what you're saying and respect the situation.
But you might not garner any support here. These forums don't look kindly on this sort of thing, however well intentioned.
I think the PDF's are available for sale.

Best wishes and good luck. :)
"The Lore spell assaults your senses- Roll on the spontaneous human combustion table; twice!"

Offline Rochndil

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Rolemaster uber alles!
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2011, 08:40:45 AM »
I appreciate your comment. If I have to purchase the PDF (which will support the company) that's not a huge deal. I'm old-school, and prefer to have a printed bound book rather than an electronic document, even though I can print said document and bind it myself. PDFs are convenient, easy to distribute, and generally a lot friendlier for producers, but still don't have the same heft as an actual BOOK, which is why I bought a used copy of the printed version.

Rochndil, who takes good care of his books...
Nobody tells me these things!

Offline providence13

• Navigator
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2011, 12:12:57 PM »
Many of our books are so well loved that we have to put them in binders with plastic page covers. It makes for a much thicker notebook, but they don't degrade as much. Plus, we can remove a page for easy reference; just as long as it goes back where it belongs.
"The Lore spell assaults your senses- Roll on the spontaneous human combustion table; twice!"

Offline markc

• Elder Loremaster
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2011, 12:21:28 PM »
Good morning!

I recently rescued a damaged copy of Essence Companion from evilbay, and need a little help. The book is in otherwise fair condition, but it's missing a few pages. If anyone with an intact copy could send me copies or scans of JUST pages 121-126 I would sincerely appreciate the help. I'll happily reimburse you for any copy/postage costs.

Let me know if you can help me out, and we'll finalize the arrangements. Thanks!

Rochndil, who is getting closer to completing the list...

As a Volunteer ICE website Moderator, I can say that someone sending you pages is in violation of ICE's Copyright rights and is illegal. Please feel free to buy the PDF and print the pages you need or to find another physical copy of the book so you can rip apart 2 books to make 1 good copy.
 Thanks for your understanding.
Mark D Carlson

P.S. Please feel free to PM me or another Moderator or ICE Employee if you have any questions or comments. 
Bacon Law: A book so good all PC's need to be recreated.
Rule #0: A GM has the right to change any rule in a book to fit their game.
Role Play not Roll Play.
Use a System to tell the story do not let the system play you.