Author Topic: Deadly Sins  (Read 3486 times)

Offline Xamex

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
    • Clubbulls
Deadly Sins
« on: July 23, 2008, 09:54:38 AM »
Hi.

In the first adventure "The Throne of Heaven" on page 41: "...must make a third level Will RR".

Where I can find the description of the different levels of Will RR? Third level Will RR they must resist (65) what if the Will RR is level five?  ???

www.clubbulls.com

Offline Nejira

• Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Deadly Sins
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2008, 01:44:56 PM »
Isn?t it just as the other Resist Rolls? Mainly Character level vs Effect level? So if the character is level one, and has to resist a level 3 effect, it becomes 65. Same character level but against a lvl5 effect would be 75. Its 50 at its base, then five up/down depending on the difference in level. Its up if the Effect is higher level, and down if the Character is higher level.

"I'd Rather Be a Rising Ape Than a Fallen Angel"

Offline Defendi

• OIC Points +0/-0
  • Final Redoubt Press
    • Final Redoubt Press
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2008, 03:40:36 PM »
What version are you playing?  You might just be looking at a typo.
The Echoes of Heaven:  Available for HARP and Rolemaster.  www.FinalRedoubt.com

Offline Defendi

• OIC Points +0/-0
  • Final Redoubt Press
    • Final Redoubt Press
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2008, 03:44:50 PM »
I suspect you're looking at the harp version and that should be 65.  Where do you see the third level reference?  Can you give me a paragraph, I've put some errata changes into my version so the pages might not match up anymore.

Offline WoeRie

• Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2008, 11:49:15 PM »
I suspect you're looking at the harp version and that should be 65.  Where do you see the third level reference?  Can you give me a paragraph, I've put some errata changes into my version so the pages might not match up anymore.

I don't have my old mails anymore, but as far as I remember is that changed in the errata between the initial pdf release and the pdf release of the printed book. In the new PDF it seems to be correct: "The character must make a Will RR to resist (65)."

Offline Xamex

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
    • Clubbulls
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2008, 04:57:04 AM »

I don't have my old mails anymore, but as far as I remember is that changed in the errata between the initial pdf release and the pdf release of the printed book. In the new PDF it seems to be correct: "The character must make a Will RR to resist (65)."

WoeRie is right. Two different version. I have the old pdf version and the new version printed book.  ;)

So Will RR to resist (65)

Thanks.

But where I can see the version of the pdf-file?
www.clubbulls.com

Offline Defendi

• OIC Points +0/-0
  • Final Redoubt Press
    • Final Redoubt Press
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2008, 08:37:55 PM »
There isn't really a way.  :(