Author Topic: 10 Million Ways To Die and RMC?  (Read 2498 times)

Offline blizack

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
10 Million Ways To Die and RMC?
« on: March 11, 2008, 03:20:33 PM »
I'm just starting to read the RMC books and am thinking that I want a greater variety of weapons. Would the 10 Million Ways To Die sourcebook be a good place to look? Is it compatible with RMC? Does it have additional "ancient" weapons, or is it mostly modern arms?

Offline Dark Mistress

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: 10 Million Ways To Die and RMC?
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2008, 03:38:48 PM »
I think it is a RMSS book but I could be wrong. But yes the way it breaks things up you could easily use it with RMC.

Though I believe the RMC combat companion book is due out at the end of the month are there abouts.
Those willing to give up a little liberty for a little security deserve neither security nor liberty.

- Benjamin Franklin

Offline yammahoper

• Sage
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Nothing to see here, move along.
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2008, 03:39:17 PM »
TMWTD is compatable with every version of RM I have ever seen, including MERP.  It will be compatable.  Half of each individual table has rows for modern and futurist armor types.  You could use those for special mosters, magical armors or...just ignore them.  

TMWTD is one of my fave books.  5 new Armor Types for ALL weapons?  Hard to say no too (you will see what I mean when you buy the book).

lynn
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain... Time to die.

Offline Cormac Doyle

• Sage
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • RMC Team
    • The Aecyr Grene Campaign Setting
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2008, 07:16:58 AM »
TMWTD simply contains LOTS of combat tables ... as such, it makes no difference whether you play RM, RM2, RMC, RMSS, RMFRP, SM, SM2, SM:P, Cyberspace or MERP