Author Topic: ROLEMASTER AND/OR MERP BOOK SWAP/TRADE  (Read 236 times)

Offline C.Tozer

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • youtube.com/@ofhorrorsandheroes
    • Of Horrors & Heroes
ROLEMASTER AND/OR MERP BOOK SWAP/TRADE
« on: December 28, 2023, 04:12:55 PM »
Hi Folks

I have the following double ups in my collection. Rather than selling them would anyone be interested in an exchange for one or more of these for an ICE product I don't already have (I'd like them to go a good home)?

The four books in question are:

- Weapon Law, Pub. 1996 ISBN: 1-55806-289-0
- Pirates of Pelargir, Pub. 1987 ISBN: 0-915795-44-2
- Minas Ithil, Pub.1991 ISBN 1-55806-143-6 (No Map)
- Shadow World Master Atlas Second Edition, Pub. 1992 ISBN:1-55806-169-X (No Map)[/li][/list]

The condition is as you see in the single images of each book - will send through if of interest. All are in good/very good condition with only a little shelf wear. Sadly no additional maps with either Minas Ithil or the SW Master Atlas. I'm happy to exchange for a book which may be in lesser quality by the way.

The trick will be finding an ICE product I don't have as I do already own a good 65 - 70% of RM2 & MERP books but I am missing a certain few.

Ideally I would like to beef up my MERP collection and the following (below) are titles that I'm missing but happy to hear from you with other ICE products (only ICE for me thanks).

If you might be interested, please Messenger/PM me and lets go from there.

Again, warning that I may well have what you are offering, but keen to hear from you.

Thanks.

SEEKING FOLLOWING 1ST EDITION MERP:

• Weathertop Tower of the Wind

• Far Harad The Scorched Land

• Shadow in the South

• Mirkwood The Wilds of Rhovanion

• Teeth of Mordor

• Mount Gundabad

• Lords of Middle-earth Vol III: Hobbits, Dwarves, Ents, Orcs & Trolls

• Treasures of Middle-Earth

• Forest of Tears

• Greater Harad

• Rogues of the Borderlands

• The Necromancer’s Lieutenant

• The Grey Mountains

• River Running

2ND EDITION MERP

• Missing a reasonable amount of modules.
**Interested in some Rolemaster Actual Play Sessions to watch - check out https://www.youtube.com/@ofhorrorsandheroes ***