Forum > Cyradon

Cryadon setting book

<< < (3/3)

Colin-ICE:
So... Nicholas tasked me to have the manuscript finished by May. And it's nearly there. I expect to deliver it to him in the coming week. The manuscript itself is already ready and has been for a few days but I'm spending this time planning out the future products and cross-referencing against the work I have already done on the first adventure. I want to make sure that it all lines up and I don't have to retcon a load of stuff.

Next step is layout. The changes are pretty big so it's not as easy as adding a few bits in here and there. On the plus side, the art exists so that shouldn't slow it down.

In other good news I am further along than I had thought on the first adventure and working on the core book has renewed my enthusiasm for getting it done.

Jakob:
Great to hear that!

nash:

--- Quote from: Colin-ICE on May 05, 2024, 02:33:30 PM ---So... Nicholas tasked me to have the manuscript finished by May. And it's nearly there. I expect to deliver it to him in the coming week. The manuscript itself is already ready and has been for a few days but I'm spending this time planning out the future products and cross-referencing against the work I have already done on the first adventure. I want to make sure that it all lines up and I don't have to retcon a load of stuff.

Next step is layout. The changes are pretty big so it's not as easy as adding a few bits in here and there. On the plus side, the art exists so that shouldn't slow it down.

In other good news I am further along than I had thought on the first adventure and working on the core book has renewed my enthusiasm for getting it done.

--- End quote ---

That's amazing!

Just to be clear; this includes the RMU conversion as well?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version