Author Topic: Original Character Portraits for RPG's  (Read 1462 times)

Offline Ironmaul

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • I'll work for free, if you can pay all my debts.
    • The Art of Rick Hansen
Original Character Portraits for RPG's
« on: July 11, 2018, 08:56:45 PM »
G'day all,

I've noticed some people have promoted their kickstart and similar projects on these boards and thought I would share what I'm starting on my Patreon account.

As some of you already know I've done quite a lot of character portraits for Rolemaster and HARP products over the years, and portrait drawing it is something I enjoy doing.

So I thought I would start a Patreon account to offer people a way to have a collection of RPG character as time goes on, as well as helping and encouraging me at the same time.

This is something that I am testing out and hopefully you might be interested in supporting. In time  I hope to have a poll of sorts in the future to help me decide what type of character portraits players and GM's would like to see for their games.

If you guys have any suggestions on my account or just using Patreon in general I would like to here your thoughts.

Cheers,
Rick.

Online Hurin

• Loremaster
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Original Character Portraits for RPG's
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2018, 09:43:52 PM »
Cool idea. I like your pictures, though I think potential customers might like to  see a bit more of a sampling of your work on the free portion of your page/account. As it is, all I can see is the header and the one sample; both are nice, but you might try to offer a few more samples to entice people.

Just my 2 cents of course.
'Last of all, Húrin stood alone. Then he cast aside his shield, and wielded an axe two-handed'. --J.R.R. Tolkien

'Every party needs at least one insane person.'  --Aspen of the Jade Isle

Offline Ironmaul

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • I'll work for free, if you can pay all my debts.
    • The Art of Rick Hansen
Re: Original Character Portraits for RPG's
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2018, 06:40:34 AM »
Thanks for the feedback Hurin, much appreciated.

I know the free samples are a little scarce at the moment  and I hope to add more shortly but I know what you mean. I recently started the account and then my wife had a back injury which threw everything out of whack but things are getting back to normal now thankfully!

Chers,
Rick.