Author Topic: AutoHARP 2.0  (Read 16463 times)

Offline warbeast

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: AutoHARP 2.0
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2022, 09:55:34 PM »
do i need an xml reader to use this and where can i get one because i am have an issue trying to open this file

Offline hawklord

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2023, 02:33:16 PM »
doesn't seem to be much activity on this  but i will ask anyway. Just bought autoharp generated some characters which went well hower I seem to be unable to print them. Every time I click print I get a character sheet for a SF character

Offline hawklord

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2023, 03:02:55 PM »
the combat tracker  program is just plain broken, im surprised you have the audacity to sell software in this condition

Offline DavidKlecker

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Everything is coming up Milhouse!
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2023, 07:41:32 PM »
I'm sorry you are upset with AutoHARP2. It's the reason I chose to move forward to Version 3 under a completely different framework. I have no explanation for the release state of the software. If it's broken for users, its broken. Most developers just say, "well it worked for me". ;)

I think my biggest problem in the past was simply not having any knowledge of HOW to test Harp SciFi. I still don't really know the system. However I am much more pleased with this latest version. This is working out much better and is testing better than before. I guess experience makes a better program.

Also for those who purchased it, you will get a ticket voucher for AutoHARP3. It will be a free upgrade. I think everyone deserves that.

My current situation with Harp Sci Fi is that I basically have it mostly done, and just wrapped up with Vehicle Combat (which does work this time. However I need people with more experience to tell me if there is an easier way to go about it. It's a full package and it might be confusing at first, but perhaps knowledgable players will be able to understand it). I still need to finish AI and Robots and then wrap up with Combat. I should have a beta by the end of the year, I HOPE.

I will beta Sci Fi for about 2 to 3 months until we are satisified. I'll cut my tutorials which really help to find the deep hidden bugs and it should release around March.

Offline DavidKlecker

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Everything is coming up Milhouse!
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2023, 07:51:30 PM »
For the curious here a few screen shots for Harp Sci Fi and Harp Sci fi Extreme