Author Topic: Amylos World  (Read 2407 times)

Offline jasonbrisbane

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Darkeen's Battlefield - still going strong.
    • Darkeen's Battlefield
Amylos World
« on: February 16, 2012, 07:23:38 AM »
Hello All,

After many years I have done some minor adjustments and uploaded my homebrew world "Amylos" to the Vault.

It was born out of the initial description that Rasyr gave about Cyradon, and with so little info about it I expanded the idea and created a world that I thought would have existed, given such a description. My world is 2000 years after that initial transport and as such all people who knew about it are long gone. The reasons about why this occurred are taught in schools but exactly how is up for much debate in the Magical universities!

This world is about All character races and professions and intermingling of all races (ie the half human with quarter halfling and quarter elven blood can grow up in the Sylvan culture in this world.

I have included the maps that I used (scanned) but am creating more detailed maps of the lands with city, towns, keeps, villages and hamlets marked, and mountains, forests and deserts marked too.

This initial release is setting specific but I have created a LOT of detail regarding the gods that is specifically HARP related (ie what spells a cleric of a god would get from all books.)

This world was in play for 6 years, using both HARP and Dnd 3.5 and it works wonderfully in both.

I also have town description documents (heraldry, townsfolk descriptions and professions, adventure ideas, etc) all inside separate town documents.

if the kind people at ICE like this, and create a vault subfolder, then I will download everything Ive got to the subfolder.

Hopefully you will like this world as much as I enjoyed creating and playing in it.

Regards
Jason Brisbane

PS: the Amylos World Guide is available in the vault now!

PSS: Sorry for the double post... I saw this heading after I posted the topic in HARP forum..
--------
Regards,
Jason Brisbane
HARP GM & Freelancer
Author of "The Ruins of Kausur"
http://roleplayingapps.wordpress.com

Offline jasonbrisbane

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Darkeen's Battlefield - still going strong.
    • Darkeen's Battlefield
Re: Amylos World
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2012, 07:27:11 AM »
Hello,

I have now uploaded the maps, towns PDF's, clerical orders and Training packages that were used in my game.

The clerical orders description follow the outline that similar orders displayed in Harpers Bazaar and other publications.

All details are for use with HARP, but you can get a very good idea of the details from the PDF's.

All PDF's are Zipped into one file for easier access.

Let me know if you like them and what you think.

I'm always up for improving my publications...

Thanks
Jason Brisbane
--------
Regards,
Jason Brisbane
HARP GM & Freelancer
Author of "The Ruins of Kausur"
http://roleplayingapps.wordpress.com

Offline Thom @ ICE

• Aurigas Staff
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Thom@ironcrown.com
Re: Amylos World
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2012, 08:14:01 PM »
File is approved and available for download.

http://www.ironcrown.com/ICEforums/index.php?action=tpmod;dl=item801
Email -    Thom@ironcrown.com