Forum > Rolemaster

RPG Power Levels

(1/1)

arakish:
Posting here since can be used in any RM flavor.
Fellow RMers,

I know this does nothing but make things more complicated, however, some may wish for a more complex Power Level System.

This is my offering for a new world I am creating.

Curse me, or Enjoy.  Or even better, redesign for your world...

Table below depicts the system outlined in the RMU-betav2.  I cannot purchase the new books due to retired budget.  At least not yet.

The Knacks, Reroll Under, Average Temporary, Average Potential are irradicated in my Etherlan Role Playing System (ERPS), which is based on the RMU.  For Knacks, I created the Professional Skill Bonus Specialization system.  For the Reroll Under, Average Temporary and Potential, there is no Stat Score; rather, I created a Stat Bonus purchase system.  I mean, is it not the bonus you are most interested in?  The PP Recov was a screw ball for me, for I did not know there was a PP Recov stat within the Power Level system.  Have to thimk about that one.  Any suggestions?

Special Note: I converted the PP Recov into minutes due to the possible need of using minutes instead of hours.

Level     PP Recov     StPntsAverage     300m     0Superior     240m     10Heroic     180m     20Legendary     120m     30Epic     60m     40
Here is the system I thought of before I even looked it up in the RMU-betav2.  Next time I should look before lea...

Level     PP Recov     StPntsTypical     420m *     0Average     360m     10Standard     300m     20Superior     240m     30Heroic     180m     40Unique     120m     50Epic     90m     65Legendary     60m     80Mythical     45m     100Supreme     30m     120Divine     15m     150Beyonder     0m (never drains)     ∞ (unlimited)
rmfr

arakish:
Ooop.  Got error no body text.  Redid, and had to delete and explain why I poopooed.

rmfr

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version