Forum > HARP

Harp Bestiary errata

(1/4) > >>

Evensnalgonel:
Hello, I'm not sure if I'm putting this topic in the right place, but I'm opening the ball on some small typos found in the Harp bestiary.

On the 4th cover, there are "borders" around the image blocks.
Then, in the tables presenting the creatures, the title is not always indicated in the same way (sometimes in bold type, other times in normal type).
For example, on p12, the whole area is in bold (Animals Non-Dangerous - Stats), same for the "Racial Stats" table on p37, but from p38, only "Dangerous" is in bold.
Then, on p65, this time, we have "Dangerous" in bold, but "Animals" and "Racial Stats" highlighted in yellow.
In short, there is not the same logic for the different stat blocks throughout the book.
p66, "Avian" seems to be shifted down from "Stats" (ditto p78)
p163, the creature "Drogue Weed" is not underlined unlike the others.
p264, in the table, we find twice the entry Fire Dragon - Hatchling", with all the line identical, but we don't have the "Fire dragon - Adult"

enoch:
I have a (compound) request. At the very least I think the Bestiary (and every ICE PDF) should have bookmarks in the sidebar that reflect the table of contents. Ideally, I would like to see the Table of Contents and the Creature Index section have clickable links to the relevant pages. Scrolling to find a particular section or creature gets old really quick, especially with a 471 page PDF. Thanks.

Twistor:
Some typos:

P. 48: Title "Hoppopotami" -> Hippopotami
P. 58 : Title "Tasmaniun devils" -> "Tasmanian devils"
P. 96: Title "Giant Squid / Colosal Squid" -> "Giant Squid / Colossal Squid"
P. 209: Title "Pack Memeber" -> "Pack Member"

Colin-ICE:
Pg 265 is blank which appears to have knocked all the pages after it on a page making the table of contents out by 1 page for everything after pg 265.

Kirsa:
I don't think it is errata, but how many pages would it add to make it so that you wouldn't have to go outside of the Bestiary to reference Talents?

The other thing is that the pdf needs to be bookmarked.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version