Forum > Cyradon

Reawakening Cyradon

<< < (5/6) > >>

Alwyn:
Nicholas,

When the new Cyradon comes out, are there any future plans to expand the rest of the world?

Bruce:

--- Quote from: Alwyn on June 17, 2016, 10:15:09 AM ---Nicholas,

When the new Cyradon comes out, are there any future plans to expand the rest of the world?

--- End quote ---

That is an awesome question. We really need more background on the primary continent (where the Belynar refugees came from) along with some more detail on Tarahir and the Asut Theocracy.

Alwyn:
You know Bruce, it is funny you should chime in on this, as yesterday I was actually considering running a Cyradon campaign for my group when we get back together next month.  I have the HARP PDFs with me and I have been trying to decide rather to run a HARP Middle Earth campaign or a campaign in Cyradon.  Cyradon would be way easier since it was made for HARP.  Decisions.....decisions.   ::)

I would love to see Cyradon expanded!

NicholasHMCaldwell:

--- Quote from: Alwyn on June 17, 2016, 10:15:09 AM ---Nicholas,

--- End quote ---

there will be some detail on the Orsai as a culture in HARP Folkways.

If I can find volunteers to work on Anias, then it will be explored. Chris Seal is already working on modules to be set deep in the Shatterings,

Best wishes,
Nicholas

Bruce:

--- Quote from: NicholasHMCaldwell on August 22, 2016, 03:37:07 PM ---

there will be some detail on the Orsai as a culture in HARP Folkways.

If I can find volunteers to work on Anias, then it will be explored. Chris Seal is already working on modules to be set deep in the Shatterings,

Best wishes,
Nicholas

--- End quote ---
I'd love to work on Anias for you but I have no idea what direction things are going elsewhere much less how exactly things played out just before the fall of Tarahir and the rest of the continent.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version