Forum > HARP Software

Android Apps

(1/4) > >>

munchy:
Hey everyone,

I know I am always whining about what I would like to have but I still hope some of my request will find its way into publishing. I recently found this neat app (http://www.androidpit.de/de/android/market/apps/app/air.be.jonsson.pathfinder.compendium/Pathfinder-spell-compendium). It is rather simple but I think something like it would be brilliant for HARP (with which it is probably doable, as opposed to RM).
I have no idea how difficult it is to script or program (don't know what to use here) such an app but I would be really nice to buy such a thing in the android market.

Best Wishes,
munchy

jasonbrisbane:
I plan to develop android apps now that I have a smasung galaxy tablet.

First thing is to get my harp and rm character programs back online, then make them formatted for mobile screens (css stuff).

I want to develop a specific android (and iphone) app but I'd probably charge for it as I want to do this fulltime and thus develop better programs!

ReaperWolf:

--- Quote from: jasonbrisbane on April 17, 2011, 06:49:28 PM ---I plan to develop android apps now that I have a smasung galaxy tablet.

First thing is to get my harp and rm character programs back online, then make them formatted for mobile screens (css stuff).

I want to develop a specific android (and iphone) app but I'd probably charge for it as I want to do this fulltime and thus develop better programs!

--- End quote ---

You know what APP I would kill for, the crit tables with Martial Law adjustments. That would be amazing. On the fly modifications to bleeding, stuns, etc. can be a little mentally taxing.

>>ReaperWolf

DavidKlecker:
Getting something like for Harp should prove easy. I would love to make a combat tracker on one of those things.

jasonbrisbane:
Yeah but can you imagine how big the app would be with core rules, MA adjustments, hacknslash rules, ...

Or should I write three apps and charge for them?!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version