Forum > Order of the Iron Crown

Nationalities of ICE gamers

<< < (29/31) > >>

Crivens:
France, Orléans

MisterK:
Metropolitan France here.

Although I'm located in the southwest. Since the Albigensian Crusade, we are only cautiously french down here.

Hurin:

--- Quote from: MisterK on December 10, 2021, 01:17:16 AM ---Since the Albigensian Crusade, we are only cautiously french down here.

--- End quote ---

I will remember never to say the names 'Simon de Montfort' or 'Innocent III' in your presence.

Grinnen Baeritt:
England, (alas slightly adrift from Europe), now, the real question, what language do you use when playing RM?

My guessing, is that the majority will use English, or use rulebooks written in English (or a slightly corrupted version thereof... ;) ) ..... what proportion use "Foreign" language translations for their games?

MisterK:

--- Quote from: Grinnen Baeritt on December 12, 2021, 12:20:51 AM ---England, (alas slightly adrift from Europe), now, the real question, what language do you use when playing RM?

My guessing, is that the majority will use English, or use rulebooks written in English (or a slightly corrupted version thereof... ;) ) ..... what proportion use "Foreign" language translations for their games?

--- End quote ---
We're speaking french (for practical reasons), but we all use rulebooks written in English. I've been doing that since I started playing RPGs... fourty-two years ago or so (of course it would be fourty-two...) and see no reason to stop now. Except, of course, if the original book is in another language I happen to be proficient in (i.e. french).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version