Forum > Gamers Seeking Gamers

Winchester, VA or Western Northern Virginia

<< < (2/3) > >>

Lazvon:
Cool! I work in Ashburn, VA myself (at AOL, there on the campus at Waxpool & Hwy 28) and without traffic (and using the toll road) it takes 45 minutes to get to our place. Is that reasonable for you? If it is a bit far, I understand. I know if I was in Ashburn myself, I'd be going to The Game Parlor in Chantilly for my gaming fix... just too far for us in Winchester.

Xyskalla:
Shiny!  45 minutes is not too far.  I haven't played RM (RM2) since the early 90's since the groups I've joined since then have favored other systems, but I've been seriously jonesing for several years to play again.  Any version of RM you want to play is okay with me.  I'm not familiar with HARP but I'd certainly give it a shot.

I've been to the Game Parlor a few times and can probably make some GP runs for you.  I was pleasantly surprised to see it carries RM material, since the game stores in Ohio (where I'm from) haven't stocked it in quite a few years.  Barbaric, I know.

Of the preferred days and times you mentioned, only Friday evenings and Saturday mornings work for me (I work Saturday afternoon/evening, and Sunday is completely tied up).  Saturdays and Sundays are the only evenings that are completely bad for me.

Lazvon:
Okay, I'll check and see if Friday nights works for the 3rd player we have out our way. I think with three players that would be best. Maybe we could start with a simple RMX and move from there to RM Classic... Hmmm.

Xyskalla:
I have the RMC books and a fair amount of RMFRP, and I'm reading both, but I'm kind of a slow reader.  Anyway, whichever version you want to play shouldn't be a problem.

Lazvon:
Checked with our third, and they're not going to be able to make it. I would like to have at least 3 players and the GM myself, otherwise it really isn't much fun. Anyone else interested?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version