Forum > Gamers Seeking Gamers

Winchester, VA or Western Northern Virginia

(1/3) > >>

Lazvon:
At least three people seeking other gamers in the Winchester, Virginia area. I can GM if we get only players interested. This is about 35 minutes west of Leesburg, VA out Hwy 7. About 2 hours north of ICE HQ! At least two of us will travel as far as Reston, maybe Fairfax area for the right game/group of folks to game with. :)

Anyway, any Table Top Role Playing Game is fine... ICE games preferred.

HARP, RM2, RMC, RMSS/RMFRP definitely preferred.

Friday evenings, Saturday anytime, Sunday anytime are the preferred days and times.

Feel free to reply or private message.

Thanks!
Jay

rafmeister:
     There is a group meeting in Rockville, MD. We have people from Delaware, Woodbridge, and Alexandria meeting there. I don't know if there is an easy connecting route, but you are fairly close as the crow flies.

Lazvon:
If only we had a Gyrocopter! Yeah, that's about an hour and a half for us... cutting through the little two lane twisty turner 15 through Point of Rocks, MD. Thanks for letting me know though!

rafmeister:
     Just for some more information, I was contacted by a couple from Fredericksburg, VA. I may be able to get a game going in the Alexandria area. Many GMs, few players... :D

Xyskalla:
I'm interested.  I recently moved to Ashburn, VA, which isn't far from Leesburg and I'm looking for a group to play with.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version