Author Topic: RMC CharGen Sheet  (Read 752 times)

Offline Tywyll

• Seeker of Wisdom
  • OIC Points +0/-0
RMC CharGen Sheet
« on: April 28, 2022, 05:16:51 PM »
Has anyone used the RMC CharGen sheet (either the Open Office or Excel version) and added extra classes/races to it? I remember using it years ago and doing that, but that was probably two computers ago and I can't find my old file. I'd rather not go through the effort of doing it again if possible?

Offline RandalThor

• Sage
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: RMC CharGen Sheet
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2022, 08:02:24 PM »
Will have to take a look on my other computer. It is possible, I am always doing stuff like that.
Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Scratch that. Power attracts the corruptible.

Rules should not replace the brain and thinking.

Offline Tywyll

• Seeker of Wisdom
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2022, 08:58:42 AM »
Will have to take a look on my other computer. It is possible, I am always doing stuff like that.

Any luck?

Offline RandalThor

• Sage
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2022, 08:39:48 PM »
OK, so there a several different excel/libreofficecalc sheets. Is there some way I can take screen shots of them and get them to you? Also, you can go to the vault and check there, it is very possible that it is there.
Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Scratch that. Power attracts the corruptible.

Offline RandalThor

• Sage
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2022, 01:44:59 PM »
I have taken screenshots of each one. I can post them here, but a moderator has to look at them first.