Forum > Rolemaster

Uploaded some old RM files (Char sheets and an blank, fillable) Crit Chart

<< < (2/2)

Cory Magel:

--- Quote from: jdale on December 25, 2021, 01:06:14 PM ---I don't have admin rights on the site, so someone else would have to fix the file location.

--- End quote ---
I'll re-upload to the right area.  Someone will just have to delete the one is Bladestorm.

Cory Magel:

--- Quote from: Barner Cobblewood on December 25, 2021, 02:15:13 PM ---So I'm trying to access these files, and I get the message:

--- Quote ---The Download Vault requires you to be a registered member and signed in.
--- End quote ---
As far as I know I am a registered member and signed in. I have downloaded stuff before. Any suggestions?
BC
--- End quote ---

Seems to be working fine for me (tried the Ninja profession and the Blank Spell List)

Barner Cobblewood:

--- Quote from: Cory Magel on December 25, 2021, 04:01:26 PM ---
--- Quote from: Barner Cobblewood on December 25, 2021, 02:15:13 PM ---So I'm trying to access these files, and I get the message:

--- Quote ---The Download Vault requires you to be a registered member and signed in.
--- End quote ---
As far as I know I am a registered member and signed in. I have downloaded stuff before. Any suggestions?
BC
--- End quote ---

Seems to be working fine for me (tried the Ninja profession and the Blank Spell List)

--- End quote ---

Thanks for checking. I tried some much older downloads, and they worked: the uploads from the last few days aren't working, so I guess they are waiting for moderator approval? Anyway will check back later.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version