Author Topic: ICE Partnership  (Read 1525 times)

Offline EltonJ

• Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
ICE Partnership
« on: April 24, 2021, 08:55:49 PM »
If somebody wants to partner with ICE on a project, would ICE say no?

Offline jdale

• RMU Dev Team
  • OIC Points +25/-25
Re: ICE Partnership
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2021, 10:43:13 PM »
I think that's too vague a question to answer. If you have a specific proposal, contact Nicholas with it. (If it's specific to RMU you could also contact me but we would eventually be going to Nicholas regardless. :) )
System and Line Editor for Rolemaster

Offline EltonJ

• Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2021, 09:28:51 AM »
I think that's too vague a question to answer. If you have a specific proposal, contact Nicholas with it. (If it's specific to RMU you could also contact me but we would eventually be going to Nicholas regardless. :) )

Okay.  The "contact Nicholas about it" will have to wait still.

Offline Colin-ICE

• ICE Business
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2021, 07:35:10 AM »
As mentioned before, it kind of depends what you had in mind.

I've put together a lovely 'work with us' page on the website which may help: http://ironcrown.co.uk/about/work-with-us/

Even if it doesn't I'd be interested to know your feedback as it's a pretty new page.

Offline EltonJ

• Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2021, 10:57:55 AM »
Well, it's too early to say.  But I'll take a look at the page.

Offline blueFire

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2021, 06:52:49 PM »
So does the community content method only apply to non-commercial products or can commercial products be released as community content?

Offline Colin-ICE

• ICE Business
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2021, 07:24:41 AM »
Only non-commercial. Obviously you can release commercial products without any ICE IP in (so long as you don't claim it's an official ICE product).

We're always looking for new writers and projects though so if you have a commercial project in mind, chuck Nicholas a message and I'm sure he'd be happy to discuss it with you.

Offline EltonJ

• Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2021, 12:34:53 PM »
Only non-commercial. Obviously you can release commercial products without any ICE IP in (so long as you don't claim it's an official ICE product).

We're always looking for new writers and projects though so if you have a commercial project in mind, chuck Nicholas a message and I'm sure he'd be happy to discuss it with you.

Thank you, Colin.  I'll contact Nicolas about what I'd like to do when the time is right.