Author Topic: Interest Check: Rolemaster and Eberron  (Read 1196 times)

Offline EltonJ

• Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Interest Check: Rolemaster and Eberron
« on: April 22, 2021, 08:40:03 PM »
I'm checking for a possible game on roll20 for Eberron using RMSS/RMFRP.  Chat will be on discord, but I want to see who's interested first.

Yes you will need a copy of the Eberron Campaign Setting. Preferably 3.5 (available on Drivethru), although the 4e Player's Guide and Wayfinder's Guide to Eberron are also possible choices. You might also find Races of Eberron to be handy. If you want to get into Eberron lore, Exploring Eberron by the Setting's Creator -- Keith Baker -- is available from the DM's Guild.

What Day?

Since I'm running a pathfinder game on Sunday, and running a Starfinder game on Wendnesday, and playing in a Shadowrun game on Tuesday, that leaves Monday nights and Thursday nights.  I will not game on Friday nights or Saturdays.  We will be testing game rules on my wiki: https://rolemaster-eberron.fandom.com/wiki/Rolemaster_Eberron_Wiki .

We will also be making rules up as we go (I haven't tackled Warforged or Shifters yet).  There will be a place to have a game discussion on Discord. We will start our adventures in Sharn.