Author Topic: RMSS Training Packages and EXCEL  (Read 800 times)

Offline sulkow82

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • The truth is subversive.
RMSS Training Packages and EXCEL
« on: August 26, 2020, 04:54:06 AM »
Hello,
I seem to remember there was an EXCEL sheet in the Vault which allowed users to develop their own training packages.  It was based on one of the last formula used before I.C.E. closed in the late right around 2000.  Does anyone have a blank copy of that sheet or know how to find it in the Vault.  I REALLY need to download a fresh copy of it.  Can anyone help?
...formerly known as Kantron.

Offline Siltoneous

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: RMSS Training Packages and EXCEL
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2020, 11:51:10 AM »
Perhaps you are thinking of the one J Dale did many years ago.
"Designing Professions
EXPERIMENTAL: This is a very unofficial Profession Designer for RMSS/RMFRP. Based on a selection of one or two realms (Arms, Discipline, Subterfuge, Mundane, Essence, Channeling, Mentalism, or Arcane), it determines base costs for the resulting profession, which may then be adjusted (within the range of normal costs for any given skill). Full instructions and guidelines are included on the instruction page, and it also has a Training Package cost calculator so you can determine TP costs for your new profession."
I found it on the site http://www.madreporite.com/rpg/rm.htm
"All right, move on! Nothing to see here! Please disperse!" Frank Drebin, Police Squad

Offline markc

• Elder Loremaster
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: RMSS Training Packages and EXCEL
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2020, 01:12:12 PM »
On the left hand pane of the window there is a Main section, with in that there is a Vault Downloads link, click it. Do a search for Training Packages and a list of things will appear.

MDC
Bacon Law: A book so good all PC's need to be recreated.
Rule #0: A GM has the right to change any rule in a book to fit their game.
Role Play not Roll Play.
Use a System to tell the story do not let the system play you.