Forum > Conventions & Conferences

Gen Con 2019

(1/6) > >>

Kirsa:
Long did I wait in the shining city across the river from the land of the unWISe, CONs, and SIN, to attend the greatest of conventions. As I finally rose to strike, my quarry moved to the south and my lands grew sour, depriving me and mine of the tribute needed to follow the beast. So I bid my time, waiting. Now, many years later as my eyes grow dim and I have strong sons to carry my conquest forward again, I shall ride to the south and east and finally claim a seat at the table that should have been mine oh so long ago. Beware oh Indiana, of the wrath of the Northmen.

So who else is going?

Hurin:
I am able to go this year-- just waiting to see who else is coming!

Majyk:
One day...when mine own eyes grow further dim...

Siltoneous:
I'll be there.  Not my first gaming convention, but this will be my first GenCon though.  Expect to be a bit stunned and overwhelmed the first day or so. =D

Kirsa:

--- Quote from: Siltoneous on January 29, 2019, 08:30:00 AM --- Expect to be a bit stunned and overwhelmed the first day or so. =D

--- End quote ---

Ain't that the truth? Wow. I remember seeing the last printed guide to it thinking it was almost beyond comprehension, I can't even imagine it now. This is my first Con too. Go big or go home I guess :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version