Author Topic: Restart to default  (Read 2152 times)

Offline Charlie Four

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Restart to default
« on: March 14, 2016, 12:55:25 PM »
Ok, so I screwed up with the Architect in trying to translate everything to Spanish and failed to have the common sense of working with a backup(should've read the instructions first). Now I want to restore everything to default but when I uninstall it then reinstall all the changes I made remain. I also tried erasing the folder manually and then reinstall, but I keep having the same issues. How can I install the AutoHARP again without all the changes I made?

Offline DavidKlecker

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Everything is coming up Milhouse!
Re: Restart to default
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2016, 03:43:24 PM »
I sent you an email but I think it's good for me to reply here, so people know how they can "reset".

The best way to reset is through a reinstall of AutoHarp itself. Reinstalling Architect will do nothing for the databases as Architect doesn't install any databases, it just installs itself into the application directory. The "best" way to reset database is to just reinstall the database itself that you want to set to default. Doing that will reset the database back to the version default. You can reinstall the software, but that's just an extra step that isn't necessary. You just want to reset the database, not the software.