Author Topic: AutoHarp 2.0 Fantasy Combat Tracker comment  (Read 1945 times)

Offline dagorhir

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
AutoHarp 2.0 Fantasy Combat Tracker comment
« on: March 11, 2016, 01:07:57 PM »
It took me 14 attempts with Combat Tracker to get through a single combat without having it crash on me. I can't use this in a game.

Also, I noticed a few things:

1- Information entered in the action dialog at the beginning of a round is not transferred to the action. Example: near the end of the fight a PC changed his target (having killed the previous target). When I clicked the melee attack button, it was still on the old (now dead) target.

2- I had a character with 3 rounds of stun, on the first round all the rounds of stun vanished. I appeared like the results of the attack overwrites the existing status (a new attack with 0 rounds of stun canceled the all the remaining stuns).

3- Bleeding does not appear to be taken into account, or it gets overwritten like the stun results (I didn't pay attention to that aspect)

4- Penalties from criticals are not taken into account and the modifier button does not appear to have any effect.

I will not continue testing at this point. The time is better spent improving the Excel spreadsheet I was using before.

Offline DavidKlecker

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Everything is coming up Milhouse!
Re: AutoHarp 2.0 Fantasy Combat Tracker comment
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2016, 08:16:42 PM »
Can you send me your character encounter sheet you are using? I'm surprised it is crashing as much as is reported which tells me there may be something I have completely overlooked that is obvious to other players. You can attach it to a post here I believe or you can send it to perfecthundred@gmail.com. I tested this using a 10 player encounter sheet and ran a full combat without a crash. So there is something others are doing regularly that I never ran into that must be something I should have caught.

Also if the combat tracker does crash you can open the savestate file located in the same application directory and start right where you left off.