Forum > Conventions & Conferences

Gen Con 2016

<< < (5/6) > >>

Cory Magel:
I was gonna say, if it was your 50th wedding anniversary you must look young for your age.

Bruce:

--- Quote from: Cory Magel on May 23, 2016, 05:44:04 PM ---I was gonna say, if it was your 50th wedding anniversary you must look young for your age.

--- End quote ---
Haha! Well before I grew this goatee I had people tell me all the time that I looked like I was in my mid 30's. But since this goatee is well salted I now look more my age, to bad I still don't act it...LOL.

If I hadn't mentioned this yet I am able to make it ot Gencon this year. I will not be running any events primarily because I want more time on the merchandise floor and to be able to connect with friends.

So on that note let me know if anyone wants to try and meet up again this year!

Bruce:
So I am here at Gencon. Not a great start as I had forgotten part off my C-papa machine last night and I did not sleep well and had a horrible migraine when I finally crawled out of bed this morning. But I am feeling much better now!

Regardless of that, If anyone on here that has gone to Gencon this year (and checks this forum) would like to meet up, please PM me!

Old Man:

--- Quote from: Bruce on August 03, 2016, 11:07:28 AM ---So I am here at Gencon. Not a great start as I had forgotten part off my C-papa machine last night and I did not sleep well and had a horrible migraine when I finally crawled out of bed this morning. But I am feeling much better now!

Regardless of that, If anyone on here that has gone to Gencon this year (and checks this forum) would like to meet up, please PM me!

--- End quote ---

Oops. checked too later. We had a great time. Did you?

bpowell:

--- Quote from: Bruce on August 03, 2016, 11:07:28 AM ---So I am here at Gencon. Not a great start as I had forgotten part off my C-papa machine last night and I did not sleep well and had a horrible migraine when I finally crawled out of bed this morning. But I am feeling much better now!

--- End quote ---

I was there, but did not take an "electronic leash"

-BP

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version