Forum > Conventions & Conferences

Gen Con 2016

<< < (4/6) > >>

bpowell:

--- Quote from: Bruce on January 27, 2016, 09:53:37 PM ---
Does whomever you're whinning and crying to support your game habit? Do they also game ICE games with you? If so then relate to them that next year some ICE celebrities will be at GenCon. I am no ICE celebrity, at least not yet. But I will be happy to sign autographs, take pictures, and make an attempt at being a surrogate father, you know for when I do actually become a celebrity, ICE related or not...LOL!

Joking aside, I think  GenCon will be especially huge next year. I can almost bet the prices on everything will go up. Though I think it would be awesome if everyone that was going got together with an ICE (aka Guild Companion) rep or two. That is if we could get ICE to go.

--- End quote ---

Yes, my wife supports my gaming habit.  She is one of the people I am going with this year.  In fact 14 years ago we met at Genghis Con here in Denver.  We have been going back every year since.  And now our four children are attending.  So I might be able to get out there.

My wife is my major play tester (I write and run Savage Worlds at local Cons here.)  and s currently tearing up the project I am hoping to Submit to The Guild Companion.

-B "A Lucky Man" P

Old Man:
My wife and I are going this year and next (for the 50th). After that depends on what we're doing industry-wise afterwards as our hobby fervor is drifting somewhat ...

pyrotech:
I'll be there again this year.

Slightly less hectic this year as I'll have one fewer family member in tow.  I'll keep my eyes open for ICE events!

Cory Magel:

--- Quote from: Bruce on January 27, 2016, 04:57:04 PM ---Wait next year is GenCon's 50th anniversary?! Ha, I really need to go because it is also my 50th anniversary. I did not realize GenCon started the year I was born.
--- End quote ---
Wait a sec, I must have missed this when you posted it.  50th anniversary of what???

Bruce:
I am not sure but next year is listed as their 50th anniversary.
I will also be 50 next year.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version