Author Topic: AutoHARP3 - Timeline  (Read 184 times)

Offline DavidKlecker

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Everything is coming up Milhouse!
AutoHARP3 - Timeline
« on: March 11, 2024, 03:55:26 PM »
I think I have information now to construct what would be a timeline to "completion".

1) Right i am currently working on Bestiary. I anticipate completion time by end of April 2024.
2) I will return to Architect and make final touches and submit both Bestiary and Architect to beta May 2024.
3) I am hoping that Harp Fantasy 3.0 will be published and any bugs reported so that I can make a version update by May 2024or June 2024. This will be Version 3.01.
4) I am hoping that Harp Sci-Fi and Sci-Fi Extreme will be completed with Beta by end of May 2024, and ready for publication by June 2024.
5) Hopefully by July 2023 beta for Architect and Bestiary will be complete and publication can happen August 2024. I would still need to make an Architect version for Harp Sci-Fi but i want to finish the Harp Fantasy version and get feedback before starting on the Sci Fi version of it.
6) Folkways, Loot, Garden of Rain, Subterfuge, Beyond the Veil can start production in August 2024 and maybe be ready for Beta December 2024.
7) Starting January 2025 I can work on Roll20 and Fantasy Grounds
8) Long Term goal is to get AutoHARP working for MAUI. This will allow for mobile devices to use AutoHARP. I predict I can get this working by Summer of 2025.

Naturally things can telescope and get pushed based on life events. But this is my road map.