Forum > Conventions & Conferences

Gen Con 2015

(1/17) > >>

Old Man:
July 30th through August 2nd, 2015

Badge registration begins in just over a month (Jan. 25th 2015).
Details at http://www.gencon.com/

My wife and I will be there.

Regards,
Old Man

pyrotech:
Our current plans are to attend again as well.  Possibly with an additional niece in tow this year.

John @ ICE:
OK let us know if you want to run games, if you need adventures and of course we can offer prizes!

Wolfhound:
Not sure if I'll be attending yet or not, but if I do I'm hoping to talk my wife into going also. 

If I do go though, I may not be running anything this year.  I may be tied up with other stuff as I'm helping some friends start up a small game publishing business and we may be demoing some of their games (a couple of card games to start, with several possible board games in the future, so nothing that would directly compete with ICE/GCP) to evaluate interest in them from a marketing standpoint. 

But if that is the case if there are any openings in any Rolemaster, Spacemaster, HARP games that fall outside of the convention hours I might be willing to fill an empty seat (or two if my wife also goes) with generic tickets. 

But if ICE/GCP is active (has a booth) the following year (2016 as Nicholas had indicated) I'd be willing to volunteer some of my time to help out as needed (demoing, etc.).

Cory Magel:
Not going to go this year, and likely not the next. However I think I might try to get to the 50th.
The next two years will be drained of cash due to house upgrades and a trip east over the pond.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version