Author Topic: Heikkinen 2-page pdf character sheet  (Read 1830 times)

Offline RandalThor

• Sage
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Heikkinen 2-page pdf character sheet
« on: August 06, 2014, 03:09:44 PM »
Talking about this one in the Vault:

Aki Heikkinen

Created by Aki Heikkinen of Finland, this is an interactive 2-page PDF char sheet form for Rolemaster. Fill in your stats and save to your computer!

Does anyone know how to modify aspects of this? Such as the boldness of the items listed in the inventory/equipment part of the sheet? They are very light when printed and hard to see. Also, I wouldn't mind being able to alter the color of the text in other places. (I like to have final bonuses to all be Bold-Red and temp stats to be Bold-Blue, etc... which makes finding things on the character sheet easier.) i also wouldn't mind being able to get into the formulas behind some aspects (like how to calculate Development Points and other things). Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Scratch that. Power attracts the corruptible.

Rules should not replace the brain and thinking.

Offline dagorhir

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Heikkinen 2-page pdf character sheet
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2014, 03:48:36 PM »
You can edit a PDF form with the appropriate software like Adobe Acrobat. I actually that software and I can edit the form elements.

Here's the "formula" behind the DP calculation:
Code: [Select]
var a = this.getField("stat.ag.temp");
var b = this.getField("stat.co.temp");
var c = this.getField("stat.me.temp");
var d = this.getField("stat.re.temp");
var e = this.getField("stat.sd.temp");

var f = a.value + b.value + c.value + c.value + c.value + d.value + d.value + d.value + e.value + e.value;

event.value = (Math.round(f/10));