Forum > Order of the Iron Crown

Gen Con OIC?-WHERE and do you want more help ?

(1/1)

area51games:
So I just found out I can not go to Pennsic :( so maybe I can make it to gencon , so I wanted to know if any OIC is going to be there and if any of my help can be used, I make some killer coffee and oh by the way I cna run any games you want or need GM for, if I can go. it real late for a lot of this I know but heck , I am a last minute kind of guy , attend Gen Con on the last minute two time before. now that make  me wounder is thier any Role master love here IN East, near VA,NC?

Wolfhound:
Yes, there has actually been a discussion going on for a while on this thread: http://www.ironcrown.com/ICEforums/index.php?topic=14067.0 discussing who all is going and what is going on there.  I don't think that any help is needed, as there are just some events that a couple of us are running.  But you may want to take a look at that thread.

jdale:

--- Quote from: area51games on July 23, 2014, 02:34:48 PM ---So I just found out I can not go to Pennsic :(
--- End quote ---

Sad to find that out so last minute! I will be there, hiding from my email.

Cory Magel:

--- Quote from: jdale on July 23, 2014, 09:16:47 PM ---
--- Quote from: area51games on July 23, 2014, 02:34:48 PM ---So I just found out I can not go to Pennsic :(
--- End quote ---

Sad to find that out so last minute! I will be there, hiding from my email.

--- End quote ---
Say, either of you ever seen Tora Taka at Pennsic?  "The Man in Black"  member of Band of the Black Tigers.

jdale:
I wouldn't recognize him....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version