Forum > Rolemaster

North Texas - Lack of Rolemaster

(1/4) > >>

Texicon:
Hello one and all, are there any Rolemaster players and or GMs in the North Texas area.  It seems very quiet around these here parts.

Christopher House:
areafiftyonegames@gmail.com Denison Frisco
Plano Tx< 903>( 337 1285)

Sent from my SM-J337V using Tapatalk

Ginger McMurray:

--- Quote from: Christopher House on January 21, 2020, 01:29:24 AM ---areafiftyonegames@gmail.com Denison Frisco

--- End quote ---

Hi! I'm about to start a game in Frisco. I'd say come play but we've already got 8 of us crammed around the table.

Spectre771:

--- Quote from: Ginger McMurray on January 21, 2020, 07:49:42 AM ---
--- Quote from: Christopher House on January 21, 2020, 01:29:24 AM ---areafiftyonegames@gmail.com Denison Frisco

--- End quote ---

Hi! I'm about to start a game in Frisco. I'd say come play but we've already got 8 of us crammed around the table.

--- End quote ---

That is so ironic!  What are the chances you find someone so close after just one post?

8 players in RM?  Ouch.  You are a masochist!   :smash:  When we had 6+ people, we would have a 2nd GM help out with smaller battles or if part of the group split off for a battle/supply run.  It really sped things up.  Even if you can split the combat into two  parties, another player can at least reference charts  and results to help combat move along a quicker.

Ginger McMurray:

--- Quote from: Spectre771 on January 21, 2020, 02:28:39 PM ---That is so ironic!  What are the chances you find someone so close after just one post?

8 players in RM?  Ouch.  You are a masochist!   :smash:  When we had 6+ people, we would have a 2nd GM help out with smaller battles or if part of the group split off for a battle/supply run.  It really sped things up.  Even if you can split the combat into two  parties, another player can at least reference charts  and results to help combat move along a quicker.

--- End quote ---

I'm nervous, but I've got ERA to do the heavy lifting for attacks and crits.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version