Forum > Order of the Iron Crown

New York

(1/2) > >>

Marc:
I posted in here previously I was trying to get together with other people from Order of the Iron Crown in NY. If anybody is hosting a Iron Crown game/event let me know. And as always I have been hosting my monthly game for over 5+ years.

Thom @ ICE:
Unfortunately for me, I believe you are North of NYC, while I am East... (Long Island)
Best of luck to you.

Marc:
I am 1 hour north of NYC but I am flexible. I have family on Long Island but that might be too far. But if its a big event or you have something going let me know.

Thom @ ICE:
I'll definitely let you know if something comes up.  I was unable to make it to LI-Con this year, but if it repeats next year I'll be there.  I-Con looks like it's dead this year (after being cancelled in 2013) so we'll see if that makes it back.  If it does, I'll be there.

I've also heard about RetCon which is held close by - I may even run a few games of HARP or HARP SF.

I would go to Council of Five Nations, but that weekend I'll be traveling.

If you know of anything going on let me know.

Bladorthin:

--- Quote from: Thom @ ICE on May 06, 2014, 09:20:38 PM ---I'll definitely let you know if something comes up.  I was unable to make it to LI-Con this year, but if it repeats next year I'll be there.  I-Con looks like it's dead this year (after being cancelled in 2013) so we'll see if that makes it back.  If it does, I'll be there.

I've also heard about RetCon which is held close by - I may even run a few games of HARP or HARP SF.

I would go to Council of Five Nations, but that weekend I'll be traveling.

If you know of anything going on let me know.

--- End quote ---

Where about on the island are you Thom, and which Gaming Stores do you frequent? ;-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version