Forum > Order of the Iron Crown

Is there Scope for a Group Blog?

(1/2) > >>

PhillipAEllis:
The following thought came to me while I was hanging out my washing, less than half an hour ago. What if there were a group blog for ICE games?

What I thought was this: imagine a single place where players, GMs, game designers, and ICE & GCP staff could get together, advocate for the games we love to play, and get the chance to start dialogues about them. We could, for instance, pass along news and views from the gaming insiders, get word out there of new releases, talk about our games, especially the unique events that make us love the ICE gaming systems, and, well, talk about roleplaying games with a certain slant.

It can give us the chance to develop, as players, as GMs, as writers and designers, and we could use it as a central point to help get the word out there. So, for example, it could bring together the Guild Companion, the ICE website, their social media presence, fan sites, RPGNow, other forums, and so forth. In essence, use hyperlinks to their best advantage.

Anyway: what are your thoughts? how does this sound to you? Since I'm committing myself to the idea, should it eventuate, how would you feel about joining me?

markc:
I think you should talk to Colin at ICE as he is the Social Media guru about this. I will PM him to be sure he get this.
MDC

PhillipAEllis:
I'll PM Colin as well, ok?

Phillip

markc:
  No problem and I think you two can probably work something out but then I do not know as I am not on the side of the fence so to speak.
MDC

PhillipAEllis:
You do a lot to keep the wheels running on the forum, tho, and that's a big thing since it's a massive joy for me to be able to come here, and take part in it. You do a bangup job, in other words, as do all the other forum administrators.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version