Forum > Order of the Iron Crown

O. I. C. Medallion

<< < (2/5) > >>

arakish:
I got permission to use the original Iron Crown logo crown.  Here is a quick render using the original Iron Crown logo.  I'll finalize it and post a thorough render later.

Legal Thing
Iron Crown Enterprises, I.C.E., ICE, Rolemaster, High Adventure Role Playing, HARP, Spacemaster, Cyberspace, Shadow World and Bladelands—and all products related thereto—are all trademark and copyright 2002-2011 © properties of Aurigas Aldebaron LLC, Charlottesville, Virginia 22902 USA.  All rights reserved.  Unless otherwise specified, the products listed on this website or bearing the ICE imprint are copyright © properties of Aurigas Aldebaron LLC and all characters and places therein, are trademark properties of Aurigas Aldebaron LLC.  All rights reserved.  Silent Death: The Next Millennium is a trademark of Mythic Entertainment LLC.  Iron Crown logo used with permission.

Many thanks to Thom for giving permission to use the original Iron Crown logo available here.  Many thanks to the unlisted artist who created this logo.

Enjoy!

rmfr

markc:
Nice. If I were going to get a tattoo that might be it.
MDC

GrumpyOldFart:
I managed to go through the Navy with no tattoos, so I doubt I'll get any now. No piercings either, somehow the whole idea of paying someone to stick me with sharp pieces of metal just doesn't work for me. Not unless he's a doctor, anyway.

However, if those ever get struck, I'll want one. Now all it needs is a ribbon, in iron grey and the shade of red they used on the original RM1 boxed set.

;)

bpowell:

--- Quote from: GrumpyOldFart on January 10, 2012, 06:50:57 PM ---I managed to go through the Navy with no tattoos, so I doubt I'll get any now. No piercings either, somehow the whole idea of paying someone to stick me with sharp pieces of metal just doesn't work for me. Not unless he's a doctor, anyway.

--- End quote ---

Wow another non-tattooed squid.  I thought I was the only one.

Zut:
Hey, that thing is pretty cool!!! If this comes available, I'll definitely buy it! And it's more original than a t-shirt.

@arakish : really?!? A DEM? Which software?

@Ironmaul : could you PM me the adress of the website for custom medals? Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version