Author Topic: Tweaks for RMC books?  (Read 1114 times)

Offline ob1knorrb

• Revered Elder
  • OIC Points +150/-150
    • ICE Roleplaying WebRing
Tweaks for RMC books?
« on: January 18, 2011, 02:29:57 PM »
Are the RMC books going to be looked at for tweaks similiar to the HARP Core book before they are made available for POD?
Brent Knorr...
Ringmaster:ICE Roleplaying Webring - http://www.icewebring.com

Offline smug

• Revered Elder
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Tweaks for RMC books?
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2011, 02:44:38 PM »
At least we'd want the errata included (or are they already in the pdfs?).

Offline NicholasHMCaldwell

• OIC Points +0/-0
  • Director of Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd.
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2011, 02:20:44 PM »
We're not planning on doing any tweaks to the RM Classic books. I'm not yet convinced that we have a definitive errata list for any of the big four (RMC Character Law, RMC Arms Law, RMC Spell Law, and RMC Creatures & Treasures); I don't want to have to send in my layout gurus more than once on errata fixes as we have a lot of work for them to do. So at the moment, I'm focussed on simply getting the books rebranded and determining if their existing layout will meet OBS/LightningSource requirements.

Best wishes,
Nicholas
Dr Nicholas HM Caldwell
Director, Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd
Publisher of Rolemaster, Spacemaster, Shadow World, Cyradon, HARP & HARP SF, and Cyberspace, with products available from www.drivethrurpg.com
Author: Mentalism Companion, GURPS Age of Napoleon, Construct Companion, College of Magics, HARP SF/HARP SF Xtreme

Offline smug

• Revered Elder
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2011, 12:02:06 AM »
Fair enough.

If, at some stage in the future, updates were made, would those people that have bought pdfs from OBS be eligible to get the updated version for no extra dough? Paizo do that, I know (and send out an email to that effect); Adamant may do, too, through OBS but I can't remember for sure.

Offline markc

• Elder Loremaster
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2011, 01:11:25 AM »
Fair enough.

If, at some stage in the future, updates were made, would those people that have bought pdfs from OBS be eligible to get the updated version for no extra dough? Paizo do that, I know (and send out an email to that effect); Adamant may do, too, through OBS but I can't remember for sure.

I am fairly sure they do as I get updates for PDF's that I have bought if I select the box to do so.
MDC
Bacon Law: A book so good all PC's need to be recreated.
Rule #0: A GM has the right to change any rule in a book to fit their game.
Role Play not Roll Play.
Use a System to tell the story do not let the system play you.

Offline NicholasHMCaldwell

• OIC Points +0/-0
  • Director of Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd.
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2011, 03:44:17 AM »
Fair enough.

Yes. That's how we've always worked on OBS.

Best wishes,
Nicholas
Dr Nicholas HM Caldwell
Director, Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd
Publisher of Rolemaster, Spacemaster, Shadow World, Cyradon, HARP & HARP SF, and Cyberspace, with products available from www.drivethrurpg.com
Author: Mentalism Companion, GURPS Age of Napoleon, Construct Companion, College of Magics, HARP SF/HARP SF Xtreme