Forum > General Discussion

Undead Abilities?

(1/2) > >>

markc:
 I am wondering if anyone has any cool undead abilities or any cool new undead monsters to share?

Thanks
MDC

providence13:
The Christmas Krampus might be a demon... but would make a great undead!

A bag of switches that ignore armor. All AT's are AT1.
Fear aura
Ignores stuns and bleeders.... and the sack/sled/backpack of little kids that didn't make the "A-list". In fact, the Krampus could make undead children! Scary. :D

Fornitus:
how about undead hounds to go 'sniff' out new materials of those lost and dead in the woods?

bodies are always in short supply unless there are slaves.......

jasonbrisbane:
I created/converted a DnD 3.5 Slaymate, water zombies, Zephyr hounds, iron skeleton and Adamantine skeletons all for my HARP Campaign (made it from level 1 to 14!)

Stats are available upon request...

(PS the slaymate has only one ability - to allow all who "possess" her to increase the undead Class level +1 for all created creatures (i.e. if you create a Mummy when "possess"ing one then it effectively becomes class 4 or 5 (for lesser/normal or greater). The same also goes for those you "control" too... :)

It makes it harder to Turn Undead, especially when confronted with a pack of the creatures...

markc:
  Thanks all an ability to increase the chance of undead being turned is great. Sort of maybe a concencration (sp) of the undead to have it have a higher RR vs turning.

I also thought of a splintered soul crystal in which the bad guys are trying to gather the pieces to put back the soul to its full strength.

About bodies in this game some dead have their bodies used for menial labor and some "pay" and some are forced to become undead upon death.

Thanks all keep them coming if you have them.
MDC 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version