Forum > General Discussion

Prisoners of Cherin Keep Adventure Release Date

(1/4) > >>

Gladmire:
Prisoners of Cherin Keep will possibly be released in late January. We recieved our first edit by Nicholas Caldwell of TGC a few days ago and the folks at HF are making the corrections. I will be driving to Northren Virginia in the next few days to talk to the author, Ivan Kline, about the adventure and get his input. Once that is done we will contact Nicholas again and see what he suggest as far as distributing it to the masses.

Happy Holiday's
Dan O'Donnell

markc:
 Nice.
MDC

Gladmire:
On December 24th Ricco completed his review and edits of "PCK". It has now been forwarded to Coleen Kelly for a spell check. Once that happens I will recieve it so I can edit the maps and modify any additional art. Then it will be resent to Nicholas for another review. Thanks Ricco for spending 4 long days on it and getting it to us in such a timely matter.

Dan

Gladmire:
For the next 3 days I will be trying to put the finishing touches on the art for PCK. Hopefully I will have it shipped off to Nicholas by Wednesday the 5th for edit/ Distribution advice.

Dan

Gladmire:
Book cover has been completed along with interior art and a final review of the layout will be completed tomorrow. We will then send it off to Nicholas for his input.

Dan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version