Author Topic: RPG Blog 2's 2010 Special Project: Rolemaster  (Read 2436 times)

Offline Zachary The First

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
RPG Blog 2's 2010 Special Project: Rolemaster
« on: January 04, 2010, 07:19:12 AM »
I thought I'd drop an announcement here as well.  My blog/gaming site, RPG Blog 2, will be covering Rolemaster in a variety of ways in 2010.  Reviews, interviews, potential discounts, and game articles for Rolemaster will all be included.

My primary focus will be on Rolemaster Classic/Express and the concepts of Rolemaster overall, but I'll also be covering SS/FRP and likely a little bit.  I've talked to both ICE and the Guild Companion, and hope to have some involvement from both of those worthy companies going forward.  I may be reaching out to a few other freelancers/companies as well. (If you have an idea, drop me a line at (mail.rpgblog(at)gmail.com).

With over 600 Feedburner subscribers and over 170K page views last year, I'm hoping to get people to take another look at Rolemaster.  There's a simple, fun system at the heart of Rolemaster--it's just a matter of getting it out there and getting past misconceptions or bad experiences.

Here's the initial announcement .  I hope you will stop by and see what we're doing as this goes forward.  May you roll high crits in 2010!

Best,

Zachary
RPG Blog 2
www.rpgblog2.com

Offline craggles

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • I intend to live forever ... or die trying!
    • Personal Sketchpad
Re: RPG Blog 2's 2010 Special Project: Rolemaster
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2010, 08:45:55 AM »
More exposure for Rolemaster can only be good! :D

...any plans on adding features for any of the Rolemaster settings - like Shadow World for instance?
Logo Rolemaster (Unified). Illustration of 2 Covers.
Logo Re-Vamp of Shadow World.
Illustration, Page Design & Layout of Shadow World Players Guide - The World.
Illustration of various other Shadow World products
Logo Design, Page Design & Layout of HARP SF & SFX
Feel free to browse my gallery

Offline Zachary The First

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: RPG Blog 2's 2010 Special Project: Rolemaster
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2010, 06:55:50 AM »
Absolutely!  That's something I want to cover, and hopefully get an interview for as well.